Customer Care & Retention Associate
Convergys – Belleville, Ontario
- Introductory, 5-6 weeks training program (next class is May 9th)
- Display a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and demonstrate commitment to delivering outstanding customer service
- Possess excellent communication skills and the ability to establish a conversational rapport to quickly determine customers’ needs and interests
- Be able to express empathy and utilize negotiation skills to resolve complex situations and cooperatively problem solve with the customer
- Adapt easily to change, comfortable working in a continuous learning environment
- Demonstrate efficient attention to detail
Please see the attached document for more information.
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Greet customers in a professional, polite and warm manner
- Promote products and services relevant to customer needs and wants
- Think conceptually when addressing customers’ issues
- Identify opportunities to promote the value of products and services
- Accurately utilize resources and tools to meet the customers’ needs
We have the following upcoming classes:
- Tuesday June 13th
- Tuesday June 27th
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: $12.75/hr (min) plus commission
Closes: July 17, 2017
To apply follow these instructionsPlease apply online at: http://www.convergys.com/career-details.php?id=R1028525
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.