Customer Care Associates
S&P Data LLC – Trenton, ON
$500 SIGN ON BONUS & PAID VACATION
Do you love connecting with people and resolving their problems? Are you passionate about making people smile? Do you want to work in an environment with a fun company culture and lots of room for growth? We want you on our team!
What We Offer YOU:
- Full time employment offering a competitive hourly wage, paid training, and a comprehensive Employee Benefit Plan including medical, dental and vision care
- Performance based bonus plan – uncapped bonus earning potential and monthly employee performance incentives
- Employee awards and recognitions program to reward your hard work and high performance
- Fun, friendly, casual work environment with an active social committee that keeps things interesting
- Ongoing training including sales coaching and the potential for leadership development if your goal is to move up the ladder
- Advancement opportunities – We love to promote from within. You’ll have the chance to apply internally for leadership roles as they come up
- Our telecom/wireless client offers all employee’s a 50% employee discount after 90 days of employment
Candidate must be able to work flexible shifts within hours of operation 8am-midnight, 7 days/week
Start Dates: November 12 & 19, 2018
We are building a team of fantastic care specialists who will answer the calls our Fortune 500 client’s customers and assist them with their customer service needs. You will be using your listening, problem resolution, and decision-making skills with the goal of providing one-call resolution on every call.
- You are positive and upbeat with strong communication skills to help provide customers with an exceptional experience when they call in to our client
- Your excellent written and verbal communication skills help you quickly reach understanding with the customer and you know that great customer care requires compassionate and attentive listening
- You possess a deep understanding of computers and an ability to learn and navigate new software using multiple platforms at a time (E-mail, Internet, Windows navigation and file management)
- You relate to various personalities and age groups and cultivate fast relationships with customers so sales become easy
- You are able to multitask by simultaneously; listening and thinking about solutions to offer our customers while entering data
- You have effective and accurate decision-making skills that allow you select from a variety of possible solutions for the customer
Type of Job:
Hourly Wage/Salary: TBD
Closes: November 30, 2018
To apply follow these instructions
Apply online at https://spdatallc.talentnest.com/en/jobs
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.