Burger King – Belleville, Ontario
- Must meet the minimum provincial legal employment age (proof of age or work permit may be required if hired)
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Demonstrates the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Customer service and cash handling experience preferred
Please see the attached document for more information.
- Cleans and stocks customer eating area(s), work stations, and equipment
- Greets all customers with a smile and friendly greeting and follows all customer service policies and procedures
- Maintains a solid knowledge of product and services available in unit
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or cart
- Assists with a variety of kitchen-related functions as needed
- Receive, inventory, move and lift food and beverage products and supplies
- Serving customers at front counter, operating cash register to enter orders
- Serving customers at drive through and processing payments
Apply by email (BK02564@redberryfs.ca) or in person (298 North Front Street, Belleville).
Type of Job: Full-Time, Part-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: Minimum wage
Hours: Full-time and part-time
Closes: June 30, 2017
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.