View Tech Window & Door – Belleville and surrounding area
Year round work - benefits after 3 months!
The ideal candidate must:
- Have extensive training and experience in window & door installation
- Be motivated for success to excel in the job
- Be cost conscious and have excellent planning/organizational skills
- Work well with others
- Capable of lifting heavy objects and working at heights
- Have Class G drivers license
What can we offer to the successful applicant? – attractive wage based on capabilities – availability of year round work – training for certificates needed, additional skills – health, dental and RSP benefits after 3 months – close-knit, friendly atmosphere, company works as a team – great working hours to promote a better family life!
- Supervise crew of one or two
Type of Job: Permanent Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: Depending On Experience
Closes: September 25, 2018
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.