E.J. McQuigge Lodge – Belleville, ON
- police check needed and a preference for institutional cleaning
- Must have own transportation
Send resume and 2 business references to apply
- Will be responsible to the Environmental Services Supervisor, and will maintain a safe, aesthetic, comfortable and beautiful environment for the residents, visitors and staff
- All cleaning will be carried out in a safe and proper manner, and precautions will be taken to ensure resident and staff safety when performing duties.
- Some of the duties will be vacuuming, sweeping, dry/wet mopping, scrubbing, spot cleaning, windows, doors, dusting all surfaces, fixtures, emptying garbage, daily cleaning and disinfecting of all resident area, removing and hanging privacy curtains, walkway and entrance snow removal for less than 2″ snow, cleaning dining room and lounge after each meal
Type of Job: On call / casual
Hourly Wage/Salary: $16.99
Hours: On Call/Casual
Closes: February 20, 2019
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.