Bilingual Customer Care Associate (French/English) – Seasonal Contract
Convergy's – Belleville, Ontario
Seasonal role until April 30th, 2018 with the possibility of a permanent position with Convergys.
Start date: Monday January 29th, 2018
Job Description Convergys is currently seeking dedicated, upbeat candidates for a level II bilingual (French/English) customer care role! In this role you will assist Canada’s premiere tax service company in providing technical assistance to their clients (incoming calls and email chat); facilitate the software download process; provide tips and guidance on general use and navigation of the software itself; and assist clients in locating an on-site office for expert tax advice and filing support.
- Outstanding commitment to attendance;
- Comfortable with learning new software and adept at providing troubleshooting support (Windows);
- At ease communicating on the phone in a pleasant and approachable manner;
- Able to effectively communicate directions and describe the steps and actions needed to resolve technical problems;
- Ability to speak French fluently (language fluency will be assessed prior to and during interview);
- No technical or taxation knowledge necessary (would be considered an asset).
To apply, please visit our website: http://www.convergys.com/career-details.php?id=R1053171
Check us out on Facebook! #ConvergysBelleville #LifeAtConvergys
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $17.00 /hour with potential for monthly attendance bonus (paid out at the end of the contract)
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service Experience & Technical Knowledge: 1 year
Convergys welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Type of Job: Seasonal
Hourly Wage/Salary: $17.00 per hour
Hours: Mon to Fri 9 AM to 9 PM EST, Sat/Sun & Statutory Holidays 10 AM to 7 PM.
Closes: January 25, 2018
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.