Assistant Resident Managers (Two Person Team)
Skyline Group of Companies – Belleville, ON
- High School Diploma or 5 years work related experience.
- Previous experience renting apartments and assisting tenants required.
- Experienced in sales or related field.
- Knowledge of applicable legislation respecting residential tenancies in Ontario and the rights and obligations of Landlords and Tenants an asset.
We’re growing!! And looking for two detail-oriented and enthusiastic candidates to join our team for the position of Assistant Resident Managers (Two Person Team) located in Belleville, Ontario. This is an ideal full-time; live in opportunity!
- Regular cleaning of building common areas including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting and cleaning of all halls, air vents, light fixtures, emergency lights, fire extinguishers, landings, entrance, elevators, laundry room and office area.
- Assisting in building management and office administration.
- Responding to tenant inquiries and requests within a timely fashion.
- Conduct and/or supervise all on-site activity in accordance with the specifications of Skyline and in line with all applicable legislation including Occupational Health and Safety Act, Residential Tenancies Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve effectively.
- Good maintenance and cleaning skills.
- General understanding of basic plumbing, electrical and carpentry.
- Knowledgeable with repair and general maintenance of HVAC systems.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and remain detail oriented.
- Good judgment and innovation.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to bend, push and pull as well as go up and down stairs.
- PC skills are an asset (Word, Excel, e-mail/web).
- Previous sales experience an asset.
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: TBD
Hours: Full Time
Closes: August 31, 2018
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.