Acts as a key member of the assembly team he/she will assemble, wire and install industrial control panels according to engineering data and safety standards.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assemble and wire electrical panels.
- Properly drill panels.
- Conduct final panel assembly and machine testing.
- Installs wiring and electrical components to TEI designed & manufactured machines and prototypes.
- Works under limited supervision using standardized practices and/or methods.
- Assists in the preparation of support documentation.
- Follow company quality and safety standards.
- Keep work area clean and safe at all times.
Education: High School
College Diploma/University Degree-Electrical
Experience: Electrical panel wiring experience.
Ability to use hand, power and measuring tools
Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics
Willingness to learn
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: TBD
Closes: September 29, 2017
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.