Architectural Drafting Technician
Trevor Day & Associates – Havelock, ON
Experienced Architectural Drafting Technician
- Proficiency with Autocad for 2D drafting.
- Sound professional knowledge of Architectural drafting conventions and standards.
- Thorough knowledge of the Ontario Building Code.
- Proficiency with common digital office productivity tools (word, excel, etc….)
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Produce professional, high quality, construction drawings using Autocad and/or Chief Architect.
- Prepare as-built drawings from your measurements and observations, or information provided by others.
- Interpret, sketches, notes, specifications, photographs, and verbal instructions into a cohesive, practical design.
- Evaluate various design options relative to the applicable Ontario Building Code requirements.
- Identify problems and provide feedback to team members based on analysis of design information provided.
- Develop design and drafting standards to streamline the production of high quality construction drawings.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the day to day business operations.
Maintain consistent schedule and attendance at work (no drama).
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: TBA
Closes: October 31, 2017
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.