Sun Life Financial – Belleville, ON
You have the POWER! See yourself in a whole new light!
Sun Life Financial is a leading international financial services organization providing a diverse range of protection and wealth accumulation products and services to individuals and corporate customers.
If you want to join a leading, international financial services company, and you want to innovate, inspire and be inspired, look at what Sun Life Financial has to offer.
- Unlimited opportunity
- Ongoing professional development
- Dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary, benefits and incentives
- Global opportunities
- Strong and supportive leadership
- Flexible work arrangements
- Employee fitness and wellness programs
- You are a natural communicator who excels at networking and building lasting relationships
- Your community involvement demonstrates your interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with new people quickly
- You have a professional demeanour and superior business development and prospecting skills
- Your strong business acumen and organizational skills will enable you to confidently provide recommendations to clients
- Your values and ethics are driven by your sense of integrity and honesty
- Your dedication to succeed is centred on building trusted relationships, strong work ethic, persistence and desire to reach your full potential
- Past experience in: sales, finance, insurance and investments, consulting, management, banking, business ownership, retail, health services, hospitality, marketing, or customer service is an asset
A Sun Life Advisor role provides opportunities to:
- Have a career with unlimited earning potential and Commissions on Release
- Be your own boss where you can run and build your own business and be in control of your own success
- Enjoy a work/life balance by creating your own schedule
- Advance your career and be rewarded for your achievements
- Make you and your family proud as a result of leading and helping members of your community and others towards achieving their goals and aspirations.
- Grow your client base through prospecting and meeting with existing and potential clients to complete financial needs analysis
- Implement your suggestions through the sale of life insurance, health insurance, wealth accumulation, and savings products offered by Sun Life Financial
- Provide ongoing financial advice tailored to your clients’ needs
- Build your credibility and gain the trust of the people you serve through a holistic, client service approach
Type of Job: Full-Time
Hourly Wage/Salary: To be discussed
Closes: February 28, 2019
To apply follow these instructions
Please email resumes with cover letter to:
Phone: 905-623-1831 ex 2220
1 Hartwell Ave,
The information contained in this job advertisement has been provided by an external employer. META Employment Services is not responsible for the accuracy, authenticity or reliability of the content.
If you require a Meta job posting translated into French, please advise the Resource and Information staff.