Looking for a responsible, energetic, proactive, and positive individual to join our team:
• A commitment to the provision of excellent client services and contribute to a respectful and productive work environment
• Ability to work independently with limited supervision
• Strong working knowledge of QuickBooks Accounting Software
• Strong skills in MS Office
• Strong skills in systems
• Learns quickly and can easily adapt to various duties
• Multi-tasking and ability to prioritize with strong organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Responsibilities and Duties
This full-time position (35 hours/week) reports directly to the Executive Director and will provide support for all aspects of our accreditation processes, client support, systems review, implementation and quality assurance within our own organization, as well as keeping financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and the QuickBooks bookkeeping system.
Closing Date: April 19, 2018. If you meet the entrance criteria, hold similar values of FOCUS Accreditation and are looking to join a dynamic team that works hard to empower and support organizations in the human services sectors, please email only (no phone calls) your resume and cover letter to Cheryl Whiteman, Executive Director (email@example.com).
Please visit the Ontario Job Bank: Job Posting 885622 for further details.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.