Our resource centre staff have the knowledge and skills to help you with your employment needs. We offer assistance to job seekers of all ages, whether you are just starting out, looking to re-enter the workforce or are considering a career change. At META, we’re here to help!
No appointment required!
The resource centre is available to the general public to use for employment-related unassisted support, or we can meet with you one-on-one to assess your needs and help move you towards your employment goals.
What will you be able to access in the Centre?
- Local job postings on our job board
- Job search tools
- Information on educational institutions and training opportunities
- Upcoming career and job fair information
- Community support and program information
- Information on Employment Ontario funded programs and services which support employment (Apprenticeships, Second Career)
- Computers, wifi, fax machine, printer and photocopier to aid in your job search
- NO COST or low cost workshops
Want a bit of training to add to your skills? Have a look at our workshop schedule.
Do you have interview anxiety? Book a practice interview with one of our staff members! You will get the chance to practice and receive feedback and suggestions on how to improve this skill!
Looking to make a career change? Meet with one of our staff who can help you identify a potential new career.
Thinking about doing some re-training? Our staff can assist you by assessing your eligibility for Second Career and if you qualify, help you with the application process!
Whether you just need a quite place to work on your resume or are looking for some assistance to better prepare yourself for the job market, META is here to help. LET US WORK FOR YOU!
Still have more questions? Give us a call at 613-966-9069 and we will do our best to help answer your questions.