As an Employment Ontario Service Provider, we have many ways we can assist Employers –
all at no cost!
Our Resource Centre staff can assist you by
- placing your job postings on our
- online job board
- in-house job board
- Social media
- collecting and pre-screening resumes
CLICK HERE to post a job with META or call the office at 613-966-9069.
Our Job Developers can provide information and discuss employment incentive programs and training grant programs. These may include:
- Apprenticeship program with a $2000 signing bonus
- New hire incentives which provide hourly wage reimbursement for short-term on-the-job training costs
- Canada-Ontario Job Grant program which reimburses employers for staff training costs
- Job match your available position with one of our registered job seekers
Other Services META can offer include:
- Hiring Practices is an information session geared to job seekers facilitated by an employer. As the employer you are able to promote your workplace to potential candidates and respond directly to questions about your organization.
- Information Sessions are held periodically to update employers on key topics relevant to successful workplaces. Have a topic in mind? Let us know!
- Job Fair hosting – Looking to attract a variety of potential candidates? Let us host your recruitment session
- Interview Space – Book space to conduct your one-on-one or group interviews
- Training – Call us for your WHMIS, Smart Serve, SafeTalk training needs.